61阅读

生活大爆炸第二季字幕-生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?

发布时间:2018-04-17 所属栏目:生活大爆炸 第6季

一 : 生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?

生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?

生活大爆炸第二季字幕 生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?

生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?的参考答案

他的意思可能是读1个(mississippi)的时间是1秒,是意解,应该有语境的情况的一种说明或者比喻,不是什么场合都可以使用的吧

二 : 生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:心灵疗伤铁路之旅

Previously on The Big Bang Theory.
《生活大爆炸》前情提要。
We were worried about you.
我们担心你。
Don't be melodramatic.
别这么夸张。
I'm just getting on a train and leaving forever.
我只是准备登上火车永远离开。
Well, so a few things don't go your way and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo?
生活中有几件事不如你意,你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗?
Leonard, I am overwhelmed.
莱纳德,我不知所措。
Everything is changing, and it's simply too much.
一切都在改变,多到让人无法接受。
I need to get away and think.
我需要离开,好好想想。
Sheldon...-Yes?
谢尔顿...-什么事?
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的。
Of course you are.
这不废话吗。
You just made that easier.
慢走不送。
Excuse me. Is it at all possible that you're knitting a pair of pants?
打扰一下。有没有可能你现在打的是毛线裤呢?
Oh, well, no, you're understandably terrified. But, you know, allow me to explain.
别走,你感到害怕是可以理解的。但请给我个机会解释。
45 days ago, um, I embarked on a railroad journey of healing because my university was making me do string theory, and my favorite comic book store burned down, and when my roommate got engaged, my girlfriend wanted to move in with me, which was no doubt a ploy just to see my - well, excuse my language, but my bathing suit parts.
45天前,我开启了一段心灵疗伤铁路之旅,因为当时我的大学逼我研究弦理论,而我最喜爱的漫画店发生了火灾,我的室友还订婚了,而我女朋友想搬进来跟我同居,而那明显是幌子,她的目的...抱歉失礼了,是染指我小裤裤里的东西。
Uh, sir, may I use your phone?
先生,能借用一下电话吗?
I don't think so.
恐怕不能。
Yeah, well, I understand that I'm half naked, but there is a reasonable explanation.
好吧,我知道我现在是半裸的,但是我有个合理的解释。
While I slept in my sleeper car, all my possessions were stolen.
我在火车卧铺上睡觉时东西全被偷走了。

生活大爆炸第八季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:心灵疗伤铁路之旅_心灵疗伤


Now, typically, I wear pajamas, but I recently adopted a hobo lifestyle and pajamas are the sleep-pants of the Man.
通常来说,我都会穿睡裤,但最近我习惯了流浪汉的生活方式,而睡裤是普通人穿来睡觉的。
I'll have you know, Mahatma Gandhi wore no pants and a nation rallied behind him!
我告诉你,圣雄甘地也没穿裤子,全印度还不是团结起来支持他!
My good man...Now, before you walk away...I know that I may appear deranged, but I am, in fact, a world-renowned physicist.
老兄在你走之前我想说我可能看起来像疯子,但其实我是一个世界闻名的物理学家。
Ask me the difference between a boson and a fermion.
不信你问我玻色子跟费米子的差异。
Go ahead, ask! Bosons have integer spin, fermions have half-integer spin!
来啊,你问吧!玻色子自旋为整数,费米子自旋为半整数!
My legs are getting cold!
我的腿好冷!
Why won't anybody help me?
为什么没人帮帮我呢?

三 : 生活大爆炸第二季,RMVB,中英字幕。

第二季,RMVB,中英字幕。

全集: ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E01.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|91047231|BCC0B1D3093689553BB80FA9FACA5555|h=3GKS3U4ONAP7PI22J52X347YTUDERRXF|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E02.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|93774194|78AE6237559A2D93ED890109C20D4196|h=BIH6GO7A3WO5LY4RIDHF45PW3XZ4JXH7|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E03.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|89705339|033C62B975584464A6E8B490946219F4|h=E7KOF4VBJBMHJKXRETVE5WEPLU6YWB44|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E04.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|88689700|B3A0BF09AB74AECA0C2DB5E3F036D3E9|h=CHG4YLJQRVOKGDO44OS26LEJOMVB6ZGI|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E05.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|87863401|68F5384DC556122E6709CEE1A6F96459|h=5Z76DRUATNC2ORZCQA74SCJIQG6ZV67K|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E06.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|87041716|45551499D6647E22F7E16FFA2AB7A900|h=DN3KQRDKI6C6HDUGCBPEHQFMTUFRJIWF|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E07.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|87975207|EFBFCE2889CA127EB708D2BB33765EED|h=GNM5OPVWGEV5Y5HT2TVNHQT54N264U6X|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E08.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|84166046|DC2D1F09F3D72636CE2D256D7F098E27|h=KJ4PIZMTECAEWGO3ZFDM3OFC4HHQDPCV|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E09.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|87864237|017D9D99963CEAE3933AFD313A11BA9D|h=RYMKMRBHDQV7YO3MCPPQF4JHROTXPRQZ|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E10.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|88895364|BD6EB42FF436C124ABACEE8FB4455FCE|h=TBUT345J23RGZUU2RVVQVDBJE4FSPKYY|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E11.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|89579520|C4E17FECD5DE70FC11A886E87DAAAF9E|h=QUFXS4CLDSJ2X4GLIWJWSDQZLAKQ3B5X|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E12.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|88912253|13BAB7723AD4C2898F5C1F4C566DD917|h=P2J7RRAHJ2HLHUAVKPA6QMHUMXSRT4L6|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E13.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|90260717|BF03167CF9892D7BBE9B09E8ECB1CB41|h=SBLPDO46ZIT7ZQZ3GBBEWFO3DNY7A2WS|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E14.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|89858872|D234EC4A25F488A9E7BF192CD7FA0800|h=3P5EB3UMMQZH4WZQQEJGRII4AVFBR625|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E15.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|86964939|D02105E51FCB646E818AE570E19B806C|h=MJFYR325LSSDPOOE2XIPUCDPBOIV3EXG|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E16.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|89079288|CA98EB9DC736CE5C2A61F08C3640AB8E|h=JUPSHB7NJLWGKW2NUPCJMRGGPEOLMB4K|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E17.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|88544528|BF44B0C95A76AB8DDCD20D32602FDC04|h=7D4H45T5PORHU2GR2YG6USKACKYPEW5E|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E18.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|84933048|A7EB7D5D27E8331F4EB0F728699356F4|h=BSX6PEGZWWUWCNXG5KPZ2CLKLZNRQDLN|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E19.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|84080678|973031DE0B8C3D9A84F880FDC9569A37|h=P63G2KM5M6T7T4JRMO47DXNT4OWHNYP6|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E20.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|83322088|6743DFDFC2A4AD377F9F42AC34F434D4|h=LD4TIDSJJQVMB7IITCTZBXGPPOU3FVHB|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E21.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视V2.rmvb|88482175|27E7D384C02DEA153A95CFA6718B39C6|h=SEPYB5Q3YNC2ZFJ7G6EE73XZC2MDVAPM|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E22.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.720X396-YYeTs人人影视V2.rmvb|77001607|C6D41A0D836E9030B92369A285B0C46A|h=TBK6KWYRQOROC463BLT25D2J2Q67KKWJ|/ ed2k://|file|生活大爆炸.The.Big.Bang.Theory.S02E23.Chi_Eng.HDTVrip.624X352-YYeTs人人影视.rmvb|85165943|149818FCCA4AF1E508B1E7DFA21823DA|h=34A2L54RJR6EGHRSIUB5TM5KQAPTKUUM|/ 。

四 : 生活大爆炸字幕第六集第二集

S06E02

And the next wedding gift is... a gravy boat. Ooh, one gravy boat. That's from Sheldon. He told me he had it engraved. "In the event of a divorce, please return to Sheldon Cooper." One "inappropriate, yet I wish I thought of that" gravy boat. When I get married I'm going to register at the UCLA Cadaver Lab. Ew, why? 'Cause I've always wanted a whole human skeleton and they are really spendy. So, you actually see you and Sheldon getting married someday? Not just someday. In exactly four years. But don't tell Sheldon. He's still a flight risk. What about you, Penny? What about me what? you think you and Leonard might ever get married? Oh, well, you know, Leonard is great. But do you think you'll ever get married? He's a sweetie. You're not answering the question. Do you love him? Yeah, sure, of course I love him. It doesn't sound like it. Well, I do. Do you tell him that? No, he'd just take it the wrong way. What does that mean? It means he is special and smart and nice and... Are you gonna break up with him? No! Maybe. I don't know. I had no idea you were unhappy. That's the thing: I'm not. I'm not unhappy at all. It's just... I don't know... I-I've been in love before, but it felt different. But maybe this is a new, better, boring kind of Do you ever feel that way about Howard? Oh, that's not really a fair comparison. I'm basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear. Amy, you? Can't help ya, kid. Whenever I'm around Sheldon, I feel like my loins In the good way. Not the urinary tract infection way. KOOTHRAPPALI: <i Hey, buddy, how's</i You don't have to shout, Raj. It's not like I'm an astronaut floating around in Oh, wait, I am. So, is it everything you hoped it would be? WOLOWITZ: It's better. I wake up every morning and I just can't believe I'm on this incredible adventure. DIMITRI: Hey, Froot Loops, did you clean the space toilet? Excuse me. I'm talking to my friends. You know the rules: new guy scrubs the toilet. If you do good job, next time we give you brush. (mock laughing) Funny. We're always giving each other a hard time up here. It's kind of like being in a frat. You know, joking, kidding around, hurting Okay, my turn. Let me talk to him. Go ahead. 2311 North Los Robles Avenue, 5 Pasadena, California to International Space Can you read me? Over. (imitates walkie-talkie Yes, I read you, Sheldon. Copy that. Over. (imitates walkie-talkie static) What are you doing? I am talking to a man in space. If you don't have the (walkie-talkie static) then he might as well be at the Coffee Bean over You're out of your mind, Sheldon. That's a negative. My mother had me tested. Over. (imitates walkie-talkie static) Come on, scrub it up, Loops. All right, all right. I gotta go. There's a meteor shower. You want to see a meteor shower? Take a look at what Dimitri just left you in the 0 Bye. Over and out. (imitates walkie-talkie static) Bye, buddy! (knocking) Hello. Hey, Stuart, come on in. What are you doing here? Um, Raj invited me to go to the movies with you Excuse me. I didn't authorize this. Sheldon, you are not in charge. That's mighty sassy for a man with a roommate performance review around the What's the big deal? You guys are bringing your girlfriends. I didn't want to sit by myself. The big deal is I was expecting us to be an intimate group of five. Now, we're going to be a... faceless mass of six. It'll be fine. Just, uh, pretend he's Wolowitz. Hmm. Do you like Raisinets? I can take them or leave them. At the movies, Wolowitz always eats Raisinets. Would you feel more comfortable if I ate Well, it's hardly my business what you eat, as long as it doesn't

crunch during the film and it's Raisinets. Okay. Should we go? Yeah, but, one more question. If you're going to replace Wolowitz, I need to know a little more about you. All right. Wolowitz went to MIT. What's your educational background? I went to art school. Equally ridiculous. Let's go. This insistence on hand-holding is preposterous. Well, I like it. Yeah, of course you do. You're a girl. You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things. Just watch the movie. It's not fair. Penny isn't making Leonard hold hands. There might be a reason for that. Sweaty? Unhygienic? Looks dumb? Take your pick. Penny said she's not sure she wants to be Leonard's girlfriend anymore. Wrong. She just took a sip from his Diet Dr. So? So, if she wants to end her pair-bond with Leonard, why on earth would she guzzle a witches' brew of his soda and spit? It's complicated. String theory is complicated. That's just yucky. Don't get any ideas. All right, for the sake of argument, let's say Why doesn't Penny just end the relationship? She's not sure how she feels. How can she not be sure how she feels? You know, when I have a feeling, I know it. Trains? Love them. Swordfish? I love them, too. They're fish with a sword for a nose. Regardless, don't say anything to Leonard. Now you're asking me to keep a secret from my best friend, colleague, and roommate? 7 Yes, please, Penny will kill me. (sighs) Fine. FYI: secret-keeping? Hate it. 4 Hand-holding? Not a fan. Hammerhead shark? I love that thing. Yeah, it's another fish with a tool on its head. Raisinet? Shh, we're trying to watch the movie. This is not working out with him. (slurping) (clicking tongue) What are you doing? I think I might have tartar buildup. My tongue won't go as far forward as it used to. Maybe your tongue is shrinking. Nope. Oh, you have no idea how annoying this is. I'm starting to get a sense of it. 9 Don't worry. I'll take you to the dentist Thank you. I appreciate that. You're good people, Leonard. There's something I need to tell you. Okay. I can't tell you. Why? I can't tell you why I can't tell you. So I guess there's two things I can't tell you. I wish there were more. Good night. (sighs) I'm sorry. This is really important. What is it? (sighs) I like The Transformers. Do you like The Transformers? Where exactly did your mother have you tested? Leonard, The Transformers teach us that things are not always what they appear to be. You know, like, uh, a semi truck might be an alien robot, or, uh, someone in a romantic relationship, uh, differently than they appear to. Or a conversation about The Transformers might actually be about someone in this room. I'm going to pause to let that sink in. Okay, I think I understand. You do? The guy who seems like an emotionless robot is but your relationship with Amy is causing you to into a red-blooded man with sexual desires. That is literally the stupidest thing I've ever (sighs) Leonard? Leonard. Leonard? LEONARD: What? Are you sleeping? I was. Now I'm having a nightmare. What do you want? Never mind. I still can't tell you. SHELDON (knocking): Penny? Mmm. Penny. Mm-hmm, mmm. Penny. (screams) (screams) Oh, my God. Sheldon? You frightened me. What are you doing in my bedroom? Yeah, well, I knocked on the front door, but you didn't hear it. How did you even get in, you weirdo? Yeah, really? I've seen strange men traipsing in and out of here but when I do it, it's weird? What do you want, Sheldon? Oh, I was having a little trouble sleeping and I just thought, uh, seeing as you're up, we could talk. Talk about what? Oh, I don't know. Uh, weather, uh, fish you could do carpentry with. Why Leonard is such an attractive and desirable boyfriend. Yeah, pick one-- your choice. Sheldon. Did

you know that Leonard has a perfect driving and enjoys the insurance discounts that go along with that? Hubba-hubba. Okay, go home, crazy man. Yeah. Did you know that while Leonard is not considered a tall fellow in in today's North Korea, he's downright average. Talk about a keeper. Okay, what did Amy tell you? Oh, very well. I can't keep up this clever charade any longer. She told me that you were thinking of ending it with Leonard. Okay, you listen to me. I think it's really sweet you're trying to protect but this is none of your business. Got it? Excuse me. This is not about protecting my friend. (sighs) I'm a big fan of homeostasis. Do you know what that is? Of course not. Yeah. Homeostasis refers to a system's ability to regulate its internal environment and maintain a constant condition of properties like temperature or pH. Worst bedtime story ever. My point is I don't like when things change. So, regardless of your feelings, I would like you to continue dating Leonard. And also, while we're on the subject, you recently changed I'm not comfortable with the new scent. Please stop this madness and go back to green Okay, honey, I have a lot to figure out, and until I do, you are not to say a word to Do you understand? I do. You clear on the shampoo issue? Get out. (sighs) Penny? What? Please don't hurt my friend. That is the last thing I want to do. Thank you. (sniffing) Coconut? What were you thinking? Are you a hula girl? Get out! (phone rings) Hello? What the hell is wrong with you? You told Sheldon? Do you know what a terrible position this puts me (call waiting beeps) Hang on, please. Hello? Yeah, just a heads-up: Penny knows that you blabbed about Leonard. She's pretty mad. I know. She's yelling at me right now. All right then, so we're all on the same page. Yeah. Hey, Bernie. There's my hubby. How's everything going up there? Oh, it's okay. Space is beautiful. Earth is beautiful. Same old, same old. What's wrong? Nothing. Everything's fine. Howard. The other astronauts are being mean to me. No, what are they doing? Well, like for instance, the other day when I was one of the guys went on a space walk and glued a big-eyed rubber alien mask to the outside of my When I woke up, I screamed for like nine minutes. Oh, Howie. You can see it if you want. It's on YouTube. Google "astronaut screams for nine minutes." Why don't you stand up to them? What am I supposed to say? I don't know. Say, "Being mean is lame. What's cool is being nice." Great, I'll do that when I want to be the first in space to get a wedgie. Do you want me to call somebody at NASA? No. My mom already tried that. It only made things worse. Gelatinous Sphere. Focused Locust. Temple of Yip. I'm sorry. Wolowitz would never play that card. All right, Lesser Demon Turtle. Fairy God Monster, I win. Your desperate need for friendship makes you weak. So, what are you guys doing later? Stuart and I were thinking of going out for a We're gonna try to meet some girls. 'Cause that's what we do. Watch out, ladies: a little coffee and cream coming your way. In case you didn't follow that, I'm the coffee. SHELDON: Leonard? Maybe you'd like to go with them to meet girls. Why would I be interested? I have Penny. Yeah, for now. But that woman has a death wish, Leonard. She talks to strangers; she pets unfamiliar dogs; and it is ridiculously easy to break into her apartment. If I were you, I'd get a back-up. You can't just replace someone you care about with some other random person. No, please don't ruin this for me. Do you remember how upset I was when they replaced Edward Norton as the Hulk? Yes, you walked around for a week saying, "Sheldon unhappy with casting choice." But, then Mark Ruffalo was the Hulk in

<i The 9 and he was even better. What's your point? Call me a romantic. I like to think 1 that your Mark Ruffalo is still out there This is ridiculous. Are we gonna play cards or not? I like Mark Ruffalo, too. Yeah, settle down there, Fake Wolowitz. No one likes a kiss-up. So, I had to take Sheldon to the dentist this Really? Yup. I told him if he didn't bite the hygienist, I'd take him for ice cream. Mmm. I didn't have to take him for ice cream. Uh-huh. You okay? You seem a little distracted. Look, there's something I need to tell you. Oh. Yeah, okay. I don't really know how to say this. Just say it. Okay. Here goes. Mm-hmm. You slept with him? I didn't know what else to do. He had those big, sad eyes. Oh, sure, you had no choice. He looked at me like this. Well, if that's all it takes, it's a good thing you don't have a dog. Don't worry. You'll have plenty of chances to break up with him: Your wedding day, your honeymoon, your 50th anniversary. Look, it's fine. We're not getting married, okay? We're keeping things, you know, homeostasis. It's so cute when she tries. (phone beeps) It's from Leonard. "Last night was amazing. "You're amazing. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." Please, stop it. WOLOWITZ: Hey, Bernie, guess what? I stood up to the other astronauts like you said and I got to tell you, last night was the first in a week I got a good night's sleep. (laughing) Oh, Howie. What's wrong? You look upset. Nope, this is my proud face.

本文标题:生活大爆炸第二季字幕-生活大爆炸第二季23集L给P说的mississippi 字幕翻成 “秒” 的意思 ..怎么解释又怎么用?
本文地址: http://www.61k.com/1150834.html

61阅读| 精彩专题| 最新文章| 热门文章| 苏ICP备13036349号-1