61阅读

挑战星期天-星期天的“清洁大战”

发布时间:2018-03-02 所属栏目:挑战星期天

一 : 星期天的“清洁大战”

  一个星期天的早晨,妈妈把我和爸爸用“高音炮”从被窝里“炸”了出来,我们不耐烦地睁开双眼强烈抗议:“起这么早干吗?今天是星期天,让我们多睡一会儿吧。”妈妈听了后说:“家里太脏了,我们得好好打扫打扫。”我和爸爸听了后,点点头同意了。

  说干就干,一场“清洁大战”开始了。我“开”着“拖把坦克”,向地板上的“灰尘大军”进攻,“灰尘大军”奋力反攻,但还是被我的“拖把坦克”给剿灭了。妈妈就“驾”着“抹布战车”,把桌子、椅子上的“灰尘残余”一一消灭。爸爸也毫不示弱,拿着“鸡毛掸子弓箭”,“射”向天花板上的“蜘蛛网战队”。最后,我们把战斗的焦点聚在客厅里:我“开”着“拖把坦克”,向“复合地板军营”进攻,“军营”里,“敌人”都在休息,我乘虚而入,把敌人消灭得一干二净,一“个”也不留,再次“射”向沙发上的“灰尘大军”,沙发上的“敌人”一一“倒地”,剩下的都举白旗投降,被关进了“厕所监狱里。”

  “清洁大战”结束,我方全胜!这个星期天真愉快!

二 : 一英寸的胜利(《挑战星期天》)台词

I don't know what to sayreally.我真的不知道该说什么
Three minutes三分钟后
to the biggest battle of our professionallives就是我们职业生涯中最大的战斗
all comes down to today.今天一切都来临了
Either we heal as a team我们可以作为1个团队被拯救
or we are going to crumble.或者我们将崩溃
Inch by inch 一英寸接一英寸
play by play 一击接一击
till we're finished.直到我们完蛋
We are in hell right now,gentlemen我们现在身处地狱中,先生们
believe me 相信我

and
we can stay here 我们可以呆在地狱里
and get the shit kicked out ofus让那些混蛋踢走我们
or或者
we can fight our way我们寻找自己的出路
back into the light.重见光明
We can climb out ofhell.我们可以爬出地狱
One inch, at a time.每次一英寸

Now I can't do it foryou.现在我无法为你们奋斗了
I'm too old.我太老了
I look around and I see these youngfaces我看了一下周围我看见这些年轻的脸孔
and I think我想
I mean我的意思是
I made every wrong choice a middle age man couldmake.我犯了每1个中年人可以犯的错误

I uh....我
I pissed away all mymoney我挥霍我所有的金钱
believe it or not.不管你相信与否
I chased off anyone who has ever lovedme.我还赶走了曾经爱我的人
And lately,最近
I can't even stand the face I see in themirror.我都无法面对我镜子里的容颜

You know when you get old inlife你知道,当你的生命逐渐变老
things get taken fromyou.很多东西会离你而去
That's, that's part oflife.这就是生命的一部分
But,但是
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.你只有再你开始失去的时候才明白过来
You find out that life is just a game ofinches.你会发现人生其实就是1个英寸游戏
So is football.就象橄榄球
Because in eithergame因为无论是游戏人生还是橄榄球
life or football
the margin for error is sosmall.容许你犯错的空间都很小
I mean我的意思是
one half step too late or toearly一小步太晚或太早
you don't quite make it.你就无法实现它
One half second too slow or toofast1个时刻太慢或太快
and you don't quite catchit.你就无法抓住它
The inches we need are everywhere aroundus.我们需要的英寸在我们身边每一处
They are in ever break of thegame
every minute, everysecond..每一分,每一秒
On this team, we fight for thatinch在这个团队里,我们为每一英寸奋战
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone aroundus在这个团队里,我们激励自己,还有身边的每1个人
to pieces for that inch.去争取每一英寸
We CLAW with our finger nails for thatinch.我们的手指象爪子一样抓住每一英寸
Cause we know因为我们知道
when we add up all thoseinches当我们完成了所有的每一英寸
that's going to make the fuckingdifference它将会成为
between WINNING andLOSING胜者和败者的区别
between LIVING and DYING.生与死的区别


I'll tell you this我会告诉你这些
in any fight 在任何战斗中
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch. 那些奋不顾身的人将会赢得那一英寸
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore 如果我还有时间的话
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch我依然希望为那一英寸而战斗
because that is what LIVING is. 因为这就是生活本身
The six inches in front of your face. 你眼前的六英寸

Now I can't make you do it. 现在我无法让你去做
You gotta look at the guy next to you. 你必须看着你周围的人
Look into his eyes. 看着他的眼睛
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch withyou. 我想你会看到1个愿意和你一起去那那些英寸风斗的人
You are going to see a guy 你看到1个愿意为这个团队牺牲的人
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,因为他知道当你也面临同样的事情的时候
you are gonna do the same thing for him.你也会为他做同样的事情

That's a team,gentlemen这就是团队,先生们
and either we heal now, as a team, 我们现在就要像1个团队一样拯救
or we will die as individuals. 或者作为个体而死去
That's football guys. 这就是橄榄球
That's all it is. 这就是它的全部
Now, whattaya gonna do? 现在,该如何做?

本文标题:挑战星期天-星期天的“清洁大战”
本文地址: http://www.61k.com/1147590.html

61阅读| 精彩专题| 最新文章| 热门文章| 苏ICP备13036349号-1